RISLONE SUPER RADIATOR FLUSH 650ml
- Preventative Maintenance
- Cleans System
- Increases Performance
- Flush is Fast, Easy to Use
- Safe for All Automotive Cooling Systems
- Contains No Acid, Needs No Neutralizing
- Use During Flush and Fill
- Use Every Time Changing Antifreeze
Our Rislone Radiator 10 Minute Flush can quickly give your car the cleaning boost it needs to keep you and your car safely on the road.
Rislone Radiator 10 Minute Flush is fast, easy and safe to use. It contains no acid and needs no neutralizing. It is compatible with all automotive cooling systems and is safe to use on aluminium and plastic radiators. The best product to use when performing a normal cooling system service, like an antifreeze flush and fill. Make this a part of your car’s maintenance routine by using this product every time you change your antifreeze. It’s affordable, easy, and will quickly get you back on the road.
1 bottle cleans a standard passenger car / Utes / light truck.
For larger systems use one bottle for every 12 litres of capacity.
Observe local laws and regulations. Where permitted, dispose of in sanitary sewer systems. Never pour onto the ground or storm sewer system.
Protect from freezing.
- Allow engine to cool.
- Drain system.
- Close drain.
- Add entire contents of bottle and refill system with water.
- Reinstall cap.
- After engine reaches normal operating temperature, run engine for 10 minutes with heater on and air conditioner off.
- Allow engine to cool. Flush cooling system and reservoir until water runs clear.
- Close drain. Refill cooling system and reservoir with manufacturer’s recommended antifreeze/water mixture.
Opening cooling system while engine is hot or running may cause severe burns.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does Rislone Radiator 10 Minute Flush contain acid?
- No, and it requires no neutralizing.
- Can Rislone Radiator 10 Minute Flush be used with copper, aluminum and plastic radiators?
- Yes, since this contains no acid, you can use in old and newer vehicles with copper, aluminum and plastic radiators
- How much do I put in my radiator?
- 1 bottle treats a standard passenger vehicle/light truck. Use every time you change your antifreeze.
- Will Rislone Radiator 10 Minute Flush hurt my cooling system?
- No, Rislone Radiator 10 Minute Flush is a non-acid formula and is safe to use on all cooling system materials. It is harmless to all parts of the cooling system, including aluminum.